CAMPING-CAR PARK is the number one unique European solution. Building a powerful network of motorhome stopovers and service areas with more than 250 destinations in France. A strong BtoC network with 920,000 customers travelling to the existing sites.
Created in 2011 and located in Pornic on the Atlantic coast in France. The concept was initiated by Laurent Morice (Director) and Corinne Bruel (Director) who both have expertise in the tourist industry leaning on their 20 years experience of working in camping management. The team is motivated and enthusiastic. The company recognises competences and values such as curiosity, dynamism and willingness to pursue an ambitious and singular project to its end. Each collaborator is considered to be an essential vector taking part in the common success of the company.
The will of CAMPING-CAR PARK is to expand at export. We are developing our European offer which is leading us to create a new position in our company as a field sales representative for Germany. You will be in charge of developing this area.
BASED IN GERMANY
- Develop the area;
- Achieve the goal of 15 new stopovers per year by working with a qualitative address book.
- Get on board the collectivities and town councils ;
- Carry out a sales plan on the mid / long term;
- Propose the CAMPING-CAR PARK concept and be able to pitch to town councils;
- Identify the decision makers and contact them;
- Networking with actual contacts to find new prospects;
- Often be on the road with a minimum of 2 to 3 days on the field;
- Present a regular reporting to the general director;
- Participate in 3 team work seminars in Pornic;
- Present and lead professional exhibitions;
- bilingual (french / German) would be an advantage
- interpersonal skills
- General culture
- Persuasive and convincing
- constructed and structured speech
- agil to sell solutions
- Prospecting skills
You are from a business background with a two year degree at least. You have undeniable experience on the field and master prospecting new customers. You know and are at ease with the communities and town councils and administrations.
Your interpersonal skills, your sense of service and customer satisfaction, your administrative rigor and organisation and your involvement will allow you to succeed in your mission.
Finally, you understand the importance of a team effort and trust this african saying :
“Alone we go faster, together we go further.”
Status : salaried executive
Expérience in the sales domain or similaire : 10 years minimum required
Kind of job : Full time.
Send your application to email@example.com