The waste disposal terminal
There are generally emptying stations called waste disposal terminals in aires or service zones.
The waste disposal terminal for motorhome operators proposed by CAMPING-CAR PARK (the evacuation grid) is integrated into the service terminal and is used to drain the waste water from motorhomes. Wastewater consists of :
- gray water : from the kitchen and bathroom area
- black water : from the toilets
This emptying terminal is equipped with a rinsing system and allows motorhomes to be emptied in total respect for the environment.
THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WASTE DISPOSAL TERMINAL FOR MOTORHOME : >
- Body in injected black polypropylene, length 1 ml, without rebate.
- Two ductile iron class B125 catwalk grids with overlap, which can be locked with the kit
- Resistance class: B125
- Useful width: 98mm
- Useful length for emptying area: 3000mm
- Useful depth: 83mm
- Type of grids: covering
- Swallowing surface: 470 cm² / ml
- Dimension of the slit : 10mm
- Weight : 5.8kg