WiFi Terminal and video surveillance on motorhome areas
- The presence of a Wifi hotspot system which allows good quality internet access is very popular with motorhome operators because they are often equipped with a smartphone and / or a tablet. Once installed on a network aire, tourists have free access to wifi and have easier access to tourist information: places of interest, restaurants and shops located nearby. It is a real added value for tourism and the local economy.
- The video surveillance system on the CAMPING-CAR PARK sites is useful for preventing intrusions, theft and damage 24 hours a day. This equipment allows to react efficiently if necessary to protect users, ensure their safety and enable them to stay safely.
THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WIFI TERMINAL AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE ON MOTORHOME AREAS : >
THE WIFI TERMINAL
- WIFI terminal and transmitter protected against vandalism
- Operating temperatures: iBox router: -20 to + 50 ° C; wifi transmitter: -20 to + 70 ° C.
- To be mounted on a pole or support of sufficient height for good distribution (3m). Optional mast
- Instant alert during an incident
- Access restricted to people on the aire
- Blocks malicious sites
- Blocks important downloads
- Traceability of connections
- Customizing the login home page
- Customizable survey for the motorhome operators
THE VIDEO SURVEILLANCE :
- Infrared security cameras :
- 3 axis, 50m infrared range.
- Resolution : 4 Megapixel, 2688×1520 pixels
- H.265&H.264 triple encoding stream
- Intelligent detection
- WDR(120dB), Day/Night (ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- 2.7mm ~12mm motorized lens, 4x optical zoom,
- Micro SD memory slot, IP67, PoE
- Multi-platform live display
- Mobile monitoring
- Recording and playback
- Intelligent research / Motion detection
- Remote control by CAMPING-CAR PARK
- Playback, replay, recording and retrieval of videos for up to 30 days