How does it work?
Find out how itinerant tourists have access to over 450 CAMPING-CAR PARK sites in Europe.
Staying in the stopover areas of the network
Create a PASS’ÉTAPES card
Find a CAMPING-CAR PARK site
Travel with or without a booking
Enter the site
Use the included services
Exit the site
Step 1: Create a PASS’ÉTAPES card
- Collect the card directly from the payment terminal at the entrance of the campsite
- Order the access card online on the website or the CAMPING-CAR PARK mobile application
The PASS’ÉTAPES can be recharged with the chosen amount (via the payment terminal, the website or the mobile application).
The card costs 5€, is valid for life and gives access to over 450 European destinations, all year round and in full autonomy.
Step 2: Find a CAMPING-CAR PARK stopover area
To do so, the motorhome users can use:
- The CAMPING-CAR PARK mobile application
- The CAMPING-CAR PARK website
- The CAMPING-CAR PARK roadmap
Each stopover area is listed on our website and mobile application on a dedicated page. In addition to the description of the site and the availability in real time, we promote the territory in which the stopover area is located.
Step 3: Travel with or without a booking >
Every customer is free to stay at the network’s stopover areas with or without a booking:
Without a reservation:
- Access to the site at any time of the day. Stay for a 24 hour period (extendable)
- Entrance and exit of the site as many times as desired during these 24 hours
- The price of the stay is debited directly from the PASS’ÉTAPES account when the customer leaves the site.
With a reservation:
- The stay can be booked in advance or on the same day (reservations and cancellations managed by CAMPING-CAR PARK)
- Entrance and exit of the site as many times as desired during the reservation
- Possibility to stay with a second vehicle on a trailer (depending on the site)
Step 5: Use the services included in the stay >
Services included in the price of a stay at a CAMPING-CAR PARK stopover area:
On a Camping de mon Village:
Motorhomes and self-contained vans are allowed all year round on the different Camping de mon Village. In summer (or during the opening of the sanitary facilities), caravans, tents and other vans are also allowed to stay.
Services included in the price of a stay at a Camping de mon Village:
Sanitary facilities (WC and showers)
The services offered depend on every motorhome stopover/campsite. Customers of the network are invited to get more information about the specific services offered at each site directly on the website or mobile application.
Step 6: How to exit the site?
- Make sure there is enough credit on the PASS’ÉTAPES account (otherwise the gate will not open: the customer is then invited to recharge his access card via the mobile application, the website or at the payment terminal)
- Approach the vehicle to the exit terminal
- Scan the PASS’ÉTAPES card on the terminal keyboard
- The gate opens and the customer can leave the site!
To make the most of their stay…
Motorhome users can follow the CAMPING-CAR PARK tours written and designed by our teams. These road trip ideas can be found in the menu of the website.
Customers can also benefit from advantages with the good deals. By simply presenting their PASS’ÉTAPES card, motorhome users can enjoy partnerships with local actors. All the good deals available near a site are listed on the CAMPING-CAR PARK mobile application.